النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
    إداريــة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي Tweets about prayer in Ramadan

My master the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings
    be upon him) said, “Whoever stands in prayer with the Imam until he finishes, it is as if he spent the whole night in prayer.” My dear brothers, aspire to pray the tarawih prayers at night completely with the Imam. #Ramadan

I have wronged myself and have been careless of my misdeeds. I concealed my sins when You Alone could see me. O my Lord, forgive me. By Your Glory, I love You. O my Lord, O my Beloved, O my Creator, forgive me… #Ramadan

Image below: “And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness” (Surah al-Dhariyat: 18)

When people are convinced that we pay attention to their good deeds just as much as we do with their bad deeds, they’re more likely to accept advice from us. #Ramadan

In Ramadan, the sweetness of tarawih prayers brings us pleasure, and the abundance of bowing brings us comfort. The increased number of prostrations uplifts us, and the extended amount of standing in front of Allah makes us forget our worldly affairs and concerns. #Ramadan

It is reported that al-Hasan al-Basri (may Allah have mercy upon him) was asked, “Why do those who pray tahajjud at night have the most beautiful faces?”

He replied, “Because they spend time alone with the Most Merciful, so He adorns them with some of His light.” #Ramadan

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة فـريــق الـتـفريــغ ; 17-06-2014 الساعة 04:37 AM

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. أرحنا بها يا بلال ... Prayer .. Prayer ...
    بواسطة hadislman في المنتدى الخطب والدروس الإسلامية والفيديوهات والفلاشات الدينية
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 13-08-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. The Sunnahs of Wetr Prayer
    بواسطة رها في المنتدى islamic hallmarks
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2013, 12:19 PM
  3. Post- Prayer Sunnahs
    بواسطة رها في المنتدى islamic hallmarks
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 25-03-2013, 04:23 PM
  4. salat (prayer)
    بواسطة لؤلؤة المحار في المنتدى islamic hallmarks
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 20-05-2010, 11:04 PM
  5. why do the Muslims bow down to the Ka'aba in Their Prayer?
    بواسطة راجية الجنة في المنتدى islamic hallmarks
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 03-05-2010, 09:16 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •