جديد المنتدي

النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10
    عـطــــاء لا يــُـنـــســـــى الصورة الرمزية ~*تسنيم*~
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي Ramadan Fatawa for Sheikh Mohamed Al Arefe

][align=center][tabletext="width:100%;background-image:url('http://im27.gulfup.com/2012-08-05/1344162603561.png');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

[/align][/cell][/tabletext][/align][align=center][tabletext="width:100%;background-image:url('http://im27.gulfup.com/2012-08-05/1344162603662.png');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

Here are some translated Fatawa of Ramadan

for sheikh Mohamed Al-Arefe

Q: My cousin is in Syria. A security man enforced him to drink

water during the daytime of Ramadan –Against his will. Does

he have to make up for this day?

A: I ask God (Allah) to help them, to alter their fear by security, and disseminate them with justice and faith (O’ Lord of the Universe). They are our brothers in everywhere and there is no doubt that it would displeases us So if he enforced to (he hated to) or forgetting or he engage in something breaks his fast (From a food or a drink or what resembled that). He shouldn’t make up and his fasting is valid

Q: I am suffering from ulcer disease, asthma and inflammation of the kidney and my ability cannot endure , if I break up my fasting. Do I have to make up for it or not? Knowing that today, I am n't fasting

A. If the fasting is becoming difficulty and cause you pain or colic, God Almighty may - licenses-you Allah-Almighty said :{

but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. } Al-Baqara [2:185]

You should make up it after Ramadan but if you couldn’t do it after Ramadan, feed one poor person for each day and if you can't, your fasting is waived.

Q: What is the rule of tasting the food to discriminate of its taste?

A: It’s permitted for the fasting person and the woman who cooked, tastes the food by (his/her) tip of the tongue, but is keen not to enter something into (his/her) throat and rinse (his/her) mouth out well

Q. What is the rule of the eye drops (solutions) and eye ointment in the daytime (during the daytime) of Ramadan?

A: It’s permissible.

Q: I work in the Eastern Province (Ash-Sharqīyah‎) for six days and go back to Riyadh for four days which is my original place and stayed their four days, and thus the nature of my work. What is my obligation to prayer and fasting?

A: Going to Eastern Province (Ash-Sharqīyah‎) is considered as traveling. You are permitted to shorten and join in prayers. And also you are permitted to break up the fast, if you need so.

Q: What is the ruling on who felt intensity thirst during the fasting, to such an extent of feeling of death?

A: Yes, he breaks up the fast. If person intense thirst it's permissible to break the fast whether of intensity thirst due to the length of fasting period or illness or the intensity of his work. Such as who works and exposed to the Sun, its intensified thirst until it begins to dry his saliva and is stuck on his throat .So he breaks his fast and make up the day after.

Q: what is the ruling of drinking water during the Azan (Athan
    )?
    A: A person should stop eating and drinking when he/she hears the Athan (Azan) only if he had something in his hand or the Muezzin was giving the call to prayer two minutes before the time. Usually, the Muezzins exclaiming before seconds or sometimes the calendar is earlier by minutes or half a minute, so he is permitted for that, but should not be tolerated, it suppose to stop directly. But if he/she drinks his fasting is valid

[/align][/cell][/tabletext][/align]
    ظروف بعض البشر مدفونةٌ في أعماقهم فإن لم تَعرفها ،

فأكرمهم بـ حُسن الظن بهم

اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفي أبي ويعافيه
    اللهم اشفه هو وجميع مرضى المسلمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي رد: Ramadan Fatawa for Sheikh Mohamed Alrefe

][align=center][tabletext="width:100%;background-image:url('http://im27.gulfup.com/2012-08-05/1344162603561.png');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

[/align][/cell][/tabletext][/align][align=center][tabletext="width:100%;background-image:url('http://im27.gulfup.com/2012-08-05/1344162603662.png');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

Q: I am suffering from diabetes and I return from my work at one o'clock so exhausted, so I sleep until the Athan of Al-Maghrib five o'clock. Is my fasting is valid or not?

A: Your fasting is valid, but you must wake up to pray (Al-Asr) and if you could pray it in the mosque (Masjid) which is your duty. But if you were under illness rule and it cause you difficulty to go the masjid and you prayed at home, it doesn’t matter (it’s all right).

Q: We are in America, we are not sure of entering Al-Athan time, and we follow the Athan time in America through the internet? Because the area in which I live don't have an Islamic centers?

A: as long as you are taking precaution, someone has to watch what if the sun rises then goes down or there is a cloud. Take you precaution when it is sunset, and if it was being probable that it is the correct time go on count on it.

Q: I was fasting in Oman and I am going to spend the Eid in the UAE. Do I have to break up my fast with the UAE citizens

?
    A: Yes, you have to break up your fast with UAE citizen. If you fast for twenty-nine days that’s good, but if you fast for twenty-eight days you have to break up your fasting with them and then have to make up for the one day missed.

Q: What is the ruling on who had a dialysis called (peritoneal) during the Ramadan daytime? Does he breaks up, makes up, and offers expiation after Ramadan or he doesn’t?

A: If in dialysis is combing with blood tonics and toward that, it will break his fast. But if it doesn’t combine with tonics, it will not break up, and his fast will consider valid .On this consider making up issue from its lack

Q: A Person is suffering from heartburn (pyrosis) What if something pulled out to his throat, does it break the fast?

A: It doesn’t break his fast if something came out to his throat.

Q: A woman was sick by psychological disease did not fast Ramadan since two years ago and she is now fine and can make up. Is it permissible to pay her Zakaah and make up in the winter days?

A: Yes, She has to make up in the winter days and it mustn’t be continuously made up even if the days were separated. It is ok.

Q: When I am fasting my saliva get dry which make me swallowing my saliva a lot, so what is the ruling on this?

A: It won’t do you any harm, upon Allah’s will.

Q: My father died since 10 months ago, because he was ill (stroke) and he was unconscious. He couldn’t fast since two years ago. So, what is our obligation?

A: He owes nothing, and upon Allah’s will raise his level (in Heaven

Q:An old woman and she can fast but she is eating few like the children and can realizes, does she have to fast?

A: If she can fast so she fast. And if she can’t, feed for each day a poor person.

Q: Do I have to pay Zakaat al-Fitr on who I sponsor them from the orphans?

A: If the orphan was (living) with you in the House, you have to pay Zakaat al-Fitr on him, and if the orphan was in orphanage, mostly the owners of orphanage feed in behalf of him Zakaat al-Fitr. Means that if he was staying with you at home you have to pay a Zakkah on him, but if he was staying in orphanage their people have to pay Zakaah on him.

Q: Do I have to pay Zakaah al-Fitr on/ (on behalf of) my children from my ex-wife (first wife)?

A: Yes, you pay Zakaat al-Fitr on/ (on behalf of) your children

[/align][/cell][/tabletext][/align][

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي رد: Ramadan Fatawa for Sheikh Mohamed Alrefe

[align=center][tabletext="width:100%;background-image:url('http://im27.gulfup.com/2012-08-05/1344162603561.png');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

Q: Someone deliberately abandoned ‘Siyam’ (fasting) Ramadhan without any excuses for six ?or seven years, what does he/she have to do

A: Deliberate abandoning of ‘Siyam’ fasting in Ramadhan without a Sharee’ah approved justification is a grave major sin. And he/she has got to repent for what he/she had previously done. But he/she can’t just fast those days he/she had missed and that’s it, because this who intends to skip ‘Siyam’ fasting during Ramadhan without any excused has had attained a huge vice, that its guilt could never be paid for, or even lightened up, by fasting another days instead. All he/she can do is, to repent to Allah Almighty from this sin hoping for forgiveness and to make sure that he/she increases fasting voluntarily as he/she can, in an attempt to pay for the shortage he/she had in offering his ‘Farridhah’ (obligatory rituals).

Q: What should someone who had a wet dream in the morning of Ramadhan do?

A: If the person was asleep during the wet dream then his ‘Siyam’ (Fasting) is not affected (i.e. He can continue fasting the day normally).

Q: Does backbiting and gossip spoil (make it invalid or unacceptable) ‘Siyam’ (fasting)?

A: The Prophet - peace and prayers be upon him - said:
    “whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink.” narrated by Bukhari.
    And the Prophet - peace and prayers be upon him - also said:
    “Someone might be fasting, yet, he/she might not get out of his/her fasting except hunger and thirst.” narrated by Imam Ahmed and Ibn Majah with right referral.

But these Hadiths don’t mean that he/she literally didn’t fast, as if he/she has eaten, drunk or fallen for example in some of those things which totally spoil ‘Siyam’ (fasting). But what it really means is that those staff that the Prophet –peace and prayers be upon him- warned the muslims from doing, takes too much out of the ‘thawab’ (benefit) of ‘Siyam’ (fasting), and it dispraises or dishonors it so much, to the extent that his/her ‘Siyam’ (fasting) doesn’t become as valid as it was supposed to be, or as good as that for the ones who didn’t do like what he/she did.

Q: The doctor has prescribed me three injections, which are mainly anti-histaminic, anti-biotic and analgesic. Does this make my ‘Siyam’ (fasting) invalid?A: No, it doesn’t affect or spoil your ‘Siyam’ as long as he/she didn’t inject you with anything that is considered a substitute of food or drink for you. So that didn’t affect your ‘Siyam’ (fasting) so far.

A: No, it doesn’t affect or spoil your ‘Siyam’ as long as he/she didn’t inject you with anything that is considered a substitute of food or drink for you. So that didn’t affect your ‘Siyam’ (fasting) so far.

Q: Am I allowed to using tooth-paste and tooth-brush while ‘Siyam’ (fasting)?

A: Yes, it is allowed for them to be used, but with making quiet sure of rinsing well, so that no residues remain from the trace of the paste.

Last but not least

I would like to thank everyone participate in this topic

Special thanks to our sister

راجية عفو ربي سبحانه

as she has the most efforts in translating those fatwa

May allah bless her

Special thanks to our sister

Um-AbdulRahman

may allah bless her and her efforts

special thanks to sister
    تواقه
    for designing the background &borders

Translated and revised by

راجية عفو ربي سبحانه

Um-AbdulRahman

~*تسنيم*~

[/align][/cell][/tabletext][/align][

الصورة الرمزية صفيه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي رد: Ramadan Fatawa for Sheikh Mohamed Al Arefe

May Allah reward you my Sis ...
    It is so important ...

بنت شيوخ غامد الصورة الرمزية صدى القوافي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

جزاكم الله خير"

فتوى مفيده .. والامهم انها مترجمة ..

وفقكم الله"
    لا يـــؤخر اللّه أمـــراً إلا لـــخير
    ولا يــــحرمك أمـــراً إلا لـــخير
    ولا يـــنزل عـــليك بـــلاءً إلا لـــخير
    فـــلا تـــحزن

.. فـَـــ رب الـــخير لا يـــأتي إلا بـــخير ~ ♥ ...

"عفــــــــــا الله عني وعن سائر المسلمين أجمعين "
    آآآآآآآمين ... آآآآآمين

إن الحياةَ عقيدةٌ و جهادُ الصورة الرمزية لآلىء على الدرب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

good bless you
    ركعتان خيرٌ لك من الدنيا و ما فيهآ 🌷

مشرفة مطبخ القوارير الصورة الرمزية (المستغفرة)
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

good bless you

موقوفة من الادارة للمخالفة الصورة الرمزية ملكة باخلاقي و عفتي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    المشاركات
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة